Search MU Extension publications.
- M185, Dairy Grazing: Managing Pasture for Yield, Quality, Persistence and Intake
- MP760, Missouri State and Local Spending: A 50-State Comparison for 2012
- MP761, Missouri State and Local Taxes and Revenues: A 50-State Comparison for 2012
- N350, Fight BAC!
- N356, No time to cook
- G4161, Cover Crops in Missouri: Putting Them to Work on Your Farm
- IPM1028, Increasing Beneficial Insects in Row Crops and Gardens
- IPM1034, Biological Pest Control
- MP205, Extension Publications Catalog
- MX997, Better Living Aging Well Edition
Publications | University of Missouri Extension
MU Extension publishes a wide range of research-based information that can help you make informed decisions to improve your life at home and work.
To see what we have, click a category in the arched bar above, then a subcategory on the left. For example: Click on "Lawn and garden" in the arched bar and you will find general information. Then click "Trees and shrubs" in the left column and you will find more specific information.
Resources listed as publications are managed by MU Extension's official publishing program. Most have been through a content and editorial review and are available in print for a fee or as Web-based documents for free. You may print one copy of Web-based documents for personal use. To print additional copies, please read our Guidelines to reprint or copy.
To limit a search to MU Extension's official publications, use the Publication search on the left. To search all MU Extension-related Web sites, use the Search MU Extension feature at the top of every page.
The catalog is an index to all publications and videos currently available through MU Extension. Publications are indexed by series number and by topic. The catalog is regularly updated to keep abreast of newly released publications.
This how-to guide and information resource provides a place to keep all gardening information, plans and notes together.